Lookie what I got...my first Blog Award :) A HUGE thank you to Kim Warne for nominating me, I am so honored! It's no surprise Kim was nominated, her blog is fabulous! THANK YOU KIM!!!
Upon getting this award, I was asked to share the following information:
1. Thank the person who gave me this award & link their blog.
2. Share 8 things about myself
3. Pass this award onto 8 other people4. Leave a comment on their blog so that they can pass on the recognition.
8 Things About Me (Oh dear, hope this doesn't bore you to tears...LOL)
- My hubby and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary this past Spring.
- I am a HUGE dog lover, and was involved with animal rescue for 15 years.
- We have a 16 year old german shorthair pointer named Lady. (she's as sweet as the day is long)
- We restored our home, which is a brick house that was built in 1880. We are also on a hobby farm with lots of "elbow room"
- I don't really know how to "text"...LOL!
- I have worked for my Dad's business since 1977 (I was 17 and am 50 now)
- I LOVE TO SWAP (my stampin' friends know this is true..lol)
- I LOVE Stampin' Up!!!
Lorri Heiling @ Confessions of a Stamping Addict
Maureen Merritt @ Mama Mo Stamps
Sarah Wills @ Sarah's Ink Spot
Kelly Acheson @ A Stamp Above
LeeAnn Greff @ Flowerbug's Inkspot
Kay Kalthoff @ Stamping to Share
Dawn Olchefske @ Dostamping With Dawn
Jan Carlson @ Stampin With Jan
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!
TO ORDER STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS ON-LINE 24/7 VISIT MY WEBSITE and click SHOP NOW. If you have any questions on today's project (s) please email me, I would be happy to help.